Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

Moonboy

Thank you, Farzon. I have no immediate plans to create the minors, although they are completely sketched out in a sketchbook. I also have alternate variations to every card (double and triple variations)

In the meantime, the Italian Text edition is now available in a signed gold wrapper:
http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=2541

Finally my Trionfi have arrived!
They're so great! But what are you going to do wroth the minors in this style like the Queen of Wands, Patrick?

Will we never see her again except as a bonus card or will she be part of the Sister Deck? (Deviant Sun, or what?) [emoji1]

Greetings from Vienna! Love your decks!

Farzon

Thank you, Farzon. I have no immediate plans to create the minors, although they are completely sketched out in a sketchbook. I also have alternate variations to every card (double and triple variations)

In the meantime, the Italian Text edition is now available in a signed gold wrapper:
http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=2541
Oh, then you should publish them, via kickstarter or something like this.

I'm sure there would be a lot of support! And judging only from your published stuff and sketches on the website: your at deserves to be published! There is so much soul in your art (and a lot of kindness, I think).

Well, who am I trying to fool? I, I would love to see these cards published! šŸ˜

agviz

I can appreciate that turning the Trionfi della Luna into a 78 deck would be lots of work (even if the sketches are already done) and there's already other work in the queue. I myself have too many projects on the back burners because I'm trying to finish my current work. Every now and then, I'll get a new project idea only to be reminded of the unfinished ones collecting dust. I need to clone myself.

I'll just say that if a 78 version ever came about, I would expect a very strong positive reaction. That several people have excitedly talked about it here might be an indicator. ;)

Laura Borealis

I can appreciate that turning the Trionfi della Luna into a 78 deck would be lots of work (even if the sketches are already done) and there's already other work in the queue. I myself have too many projects on the back burners because I'm trying to finish my current work. Every now and then, I'll get a new project idea only to be reminded of the unfinished ones collecting dust. I need to clone myself.

I'll just say that if a 78 version ever came about, I would expect a very strong positive reaction. That several people have excitedly talked about it here might be an indicator. ;)

*nods enthusiastically* I would definitely buy the minors. I can't afford to get everything I want (or I'd have gotten the Italian set and the Paradoxical ones too) but if you did the minors? I'd make a way to buy them for sure.

But I also understand about having many projects already. Either way, I'm super happy to have the Trioni della Luna majors. :heart:

rylla

Such magick in this deck!

I receved mine today. It is stunning. Such a meticulous, elegant line - shades of old and new. I hate to catch myself saying this but how I wish it were a 78-card deck! Up close these cards are simmering with atmosphere; medieval quaintness with the modern macabre. My goodness, I love it!

Top notch printing quality too! I must read more with Majors because I have to use this deck...

I completely agree!

I've got my Trionfi della Luna. It's a wow, wow wicked deck! In the well known style of Patrick. I am very please with it. Thank you Patrick!

mrpants

Hey there Moonboy, your Trionfi are gorgeous, especially the Italian edition!

Out of curiosity, and if this is prying too much feel free to ignore my question, but I'd like to know if your sketches for the unpublished minors include illustrated scenes, or pip-style imagery. Can you say?

Best,
Corey

Moonboy

Hey there Moonboy, your Trionfi are gorgeous, especially the Italian edition!

Out of curiosity, and if this is prying too much feel free to ignore my question, but I'd like to know if your sketches for the unpublished minors include illustrated scenes, or pip-style imagery. Can you say?

Best,
Corey

Hello Corey,

The uncompleted minor designs are all illustrated. Hopefully I will be able to finish them one of these years ;) Thanks for asking

PS..thanks for your support, everyone.

h3ll0k1tt33

I actually think unillustrated marseilles style pips for the minors would be really nice.

I look forward to seeing a 78 card deck, whatever you come up with! :D

Shade

The Deck is gorgeous