Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

Moonboy

I have received a few requests to do a French Text variation, but not enough to support another print run. The Italian text edition is nearly gone, and there are about a dozen English text decks left, then that is it. I have also been approached by a company(no name) to publish a full 78 card deck, but my loyalty is with US Games so I declined... Trionfi della Luna is a side deck and there are no plans to create the minors at this time :)

EyeAmEye

Hi Patrick,
Any update on the online guidebook? Am very curious about the bonus cards mainly. Cheers!

Winterchild

I am so in love with this deck in all it's three versions... Would love to see the guidebook.... Can't wait for the Deviant Mon guide book to be released either!!! Any news on that one Moonboy? )O(

Moonboy

Hello EyeAmEye,

The online guidebook to Trionfi della Luna has to be finished...I fell behind a bit :)

As for the Deviant Moon Companion book: Still being edited at USG,,,hopefully to be released mid year :)

Moonboy

UPDATE:

Trionfi della Luna guidebook should be uploaded within a week. As for the Deviant Moon Companion:I just got a tiny glance at the proofs for the book via a little video from my friends at US Games....Even though I only got to see a hint of what is to come, I can already tell they did an incredible job putting everything together! Amazing! No word on an official release date, but it is coming sooner than later smile emoticon Stay tuned!

Winterchild

Oh yes!!!!

Thank you Patrick!! Can't wait for your words to filter through into my Deviant Moon world...!

feynrir

Thank you so much for letting us know here, Patrick! Anxiously awaiting. Deviant Moon AND my Trionfi della Lunas are among my very best and most beautiful readers to date, so I look forward to your books on them! :love: Cheers!

Winterchild

UPDATE:

Trionfi della Luna guidebook should be uploaded within a week. As for the Deviant Moon Companion:I just got a tiny glance at the proofs for the book via a little video from my friends at US Games....Even though I only got to see a hint of what is to come, I can already tell they did an incredible job putting everything together! Amazing! No word on an official release date, but it is coming sooner than later smile emoticon Stay tuned!

Any news on the Trionfi guide? I simply cannot way for the beautiful DM Compaion book to land...!!!

Moonboy

Thanks for the comments....BTW, the Italian variation is sold out, and we only have 3 more copies of the English version left on deviantmoon.com before going OOP

rylla

Hello Corey,

The uncompleted minor designs are all illustrated. Hopefully I will be able to finish them one of these years ;) Thanks for asking

PS..thanks for your support, everyone.

Illustrated minors? That would be GREAT! I wish you a Happy New Year with lots of free time on your hands :) so maybe sooner or later we'll have the full version of this gorgeous deck.