Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

Moonboy

FINAL COPY of Trionfi della Luna ! It was a great print run, but limited! Like its other variations, this classic version is going out of print! This final deck comes with a bonus 2-sided Deviant Moon Spirit Board card as well as MYSTERY card #49 from the upcoming DM Oracle....ONE COPY LEFT http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=3228

Nemia

Is there any hope of a re-print of the Trionfi della Luna? I'd love to be able to buy one...

Nemia

Oh, thank you, somehow I thought they're all sold out. Great :-D

SharonRA

Glad you're able to still get a copy for yourself. :) Love mine! When they were still available I grabbed two Italian copies, as well as one each of the English and Purple Paradoxical versions. The Italian is by far my favourite of them all.

Moonboy

English is all sold out, but the Asylum is parting with a few of its reserve artist copies of Trionfi della Luna's PARADOXICAL BLUE edition. They would be much better off with you then us! This medieval midnight deck consists of 22 major arcana- six bonus cards and an alternate Devil! (Sounds like fun!) LIMITED AVAILABILITY! (We will probably keep a few for our selves, after all.....the minions tend to be sentimental!

www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress

SharonRA

How many copies of the Paradoxical Blue are left, Patrick?

FLizarraga

And I know it's a little off-topic, Patrick, but is there any chance you got any Cartes de Visite left?

Moonboy

How many copies of the Paradoxical Blue are left, Patrick?

Hi Sharon...We have 6 left as of this post :)

And I know it's a little off-topic, Patrick, but is there any chance you got any Cartes de Visite left?

Hello FLizarraga....The Asylum will be releasing a new print run of Cartes de Visite in September :)

SharonRA

Thanks, Patrick. :) I'm still contemplating it, but with shipping and $$ conversion and cc fee, it'd cost me about $59 Canadian. Ouch. But it's soo lovely... lol