Well Worn Path deck???!!!!

enchancea

I ordered this off someone on amazon that had it for $5 but they only sent the book and then said that it was only for the book and not the kit. I was really looking forward to this deck but I guess Ill have to wait a little longer.

WhiteRaven

I just received mine today from amazon.ca.....

I don't really have a comment right now....just that it should prove interesting to read with this deck.

DarkElectric

Mine's on the way! I checked the "Where's My Stuff" on Amazon, and they got my check, so It's being sent out! YAAAAY!

faunabay

enchancea said:
I ordered this off someone on amazon that had it for $5 but they only sent the book and then said that it was only for the book and not the kit. I was really looking forward to this deck but I guess Ill have to wait a little longer.

Uh Oh! I hope this isn't what I'm going to get. I did email them and asked about the "highlighting" they talked about. I asked whether it was on the cards or in the book and they didn't say anything about it being the book only. So I better be getting the whole thing.

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
I just received mine today from amazon.ca.....

I don't really have a comment right now....just that it should prove interesting to read with this deck.

Oh Come On!!! Please!

Btw, I like your new avatar:party:

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld said:
Oh Come On!!! Please!

Btw, I like your new avatar:party:

Well........like I said.....not too sure yet. I mean, I like the imagery, but will have to see how it "reads"....and what kind of readings work best with it....I need to sit down with the book too and see what it has to say in regards to readings and spreads....and this "Teaching, Meaning and Alignment".

I'd like to see a studygroup formed once we all get our decks though.

btw...thanks for the compliment....but ummmm.....where's yours Ma'am? :D;)

catlin

I still have this one on my wish list because I like to compare it with the Wicca Pack and my deck.

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
btw...thanks for the compliment....but ummmm.....where's yours Ma'am? :D;)

Hum.....floating in space somewhere waiting to be formed;) LOL

Ps...
Please post back when you are able to go into more detail:D
Also, how is as a deck for a practising Pagan?

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld said:
Hum.....floating in space somewhere waiting to be formed;) LOL

Ps...
Please post back when you are able to go into more detail:D
Also, how is as a deck for a practising Pagan?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can use this deck for Ritual.

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:

You can use this deck for Ritual.

Anymore updates on this deck?
Books-A-Million has it in stock and I keep looking at it but I have SO many decks now that just sit on a shelf I hate to bring another into the house.....need to purge:(