Well Worn Path deck???!!!!

sharpchick

I've used this deck daily in some way. . . either a specific spiritual reading with it, or as a one card daily spiritual reading. Every time I use the deck, I see something new in a card - some detail I hadn't seen before. The subtlety of layered symbolism and imagery in the cards is enough to make me coming back to it. I think if you are enamored with that aspect of an oracle or tarot deck, you'd be drawn to this deck.

And as White Raven said, you can use it for Wiccan ritual. All the tools are there, making it a really good deck to use for travelling (particularly by air - at least in the US - where anything that has the potential to be sharp or pointed is banned).

I can also see where the deck would be much more useful to Wiccans, rather than pagans as a group - it was designed that way. Anyone wanting to research or study Wicca could use the explanation of this deck as one more tool and source of information.

If any of the above strikes a chord with you, this would be a very fine addition to your collection of decks. I just love it and get more out of it every time I use it.

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld

"Pagan"....are you meaning Eclectic Wiccan? If so, this deck would work.

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
FantasyWorld

"Pagan"....are you meaning Eclectic Wiccan? If so, this deck would work.

? Did I say that...don't recall saying that...

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld said:
Ps...
Please post back when you are able to go into more detail:D
Also, how is as a deck for a practising Pagan?

I think it's from the post above that some are getting the "Pagan".

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
I think it's from the post above that some are getting the "Pagan".

Oh;) LOL

I guess I just meant in general although I am Wiccan and an Eclectic.

CelticGirl

I think I saw this at Barnes and Noble... if this is what I saw, then it looks pretty nice. It's something I'll probably buy one of these days... :)

13thFaeChylde

Last night I had the WWP (sounds like wrestling!!) out with my Druid Craft and think they work well together.

I love the artwork on this deck.

catlin

Ok, ok, I see there are plenty of reasons to get this deck LOL.

CelticGirl

catlin said:
Ok, ok, I see there are plenty of reasons to get this deck LOL.

LOL I'm thinking the same thing.... yet another thing to add to my neverending wish list! :D

sharpchick

CelticGirl said:
I think I saw this at Barnes and Noble... if this is what I saw, then it looks pretty nice. It's something I'll probably buy one of these days... :)

I got mine from my Barnes and Noble. . .