Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 70 : December 1st - December 8th

Kathy123

Hope you have a fun week with it! I hope you also try throwing away the books and just seeing what you get from the cards, I think you will surprise yourself with how readable it is! :D

Where is the "like" button :)

Elendil

I have a couple of books...but didn't use them ^ ^

The deck works very well just using the images and the keywords.... :)

Eyebright

Victorian Romantic week is going well, and I love the gold edging! My daily draw card today has reflected really well how my day has gone and infact was also health related, which surprised me as I normally never see health related meanings in the cards.

strings of life

I started reading the BBC companion book and adore the section on each card from the cat's point of view. It adds such an interesting part to the card's interpretation!

I'm a cat lover and have always been hesitant about using this deck in readings. I mean, cats in clothes? I have been proven wrong though: what a lovely reading deck. There is so much to work with and the cards are free of esoteric symbolism, allowing me to look at the pictures and really feel what the cards mean.

So glad I decided to go with it this week :).

GryffinSong

I started reading the BBC companion book and adore the section on each card from the cat's point of view. It adds such an interesting part to the card's interpretation!

what a lovely reading deck. There is so much to work with and the cards are free of esoteric symbolism, allowing me to look at the pictures and really feel what the cards mean.

So glad I decided to go with it this week :).

I completely agree with you, both about the lack of symbols, the book, and how lovely it is to read with it. I feel as if I can walk right into the card and hold a conversation with these cats.

strings of life

I completely agree with you, both about the lack of symbols, the book, and how lovely it is to read with it. I feel as if I can walk right into the card and hold a conversation with these cats.
Yes, the chatty factor is one of the things that I like the most. It's a very comforting deck. I believe it was you who said it was like chatting with an old friend. The cats faces are so expressive and there are so many lovely details in the scenes depicted.

desertrat

Where is the "like" button :)

Last time I asked what a "like" button does, I got ignored. But I will ask again... (Cuz I'd like to know and I'm used to being ignored ;) )

What does a "like" button do ?

Kathy123

Last time I asked what a "like" button does, I got ignored. But I will ask again... (Cuz I'd like to know and I'm used to being ignored ;) )

What does a "like" button do ?

I'm assuming you don't have "facebook".... a "like" button, is simply something you click on, that when someone says something you like, it just simply says "kathy likes this", without creating a new post :)

Kathy123

I have a couple of books...but didn't use them ^ ^

The deck works very well just using the images and the keywords.... :)

I really enjoyed reading your posts last week as well. I'm amazed that for a deck that is so deep in tradition and symbolism, that it is also very easy to read. I have been enjoying my readings so far with it, and I am enjoying the fact that there is so much information available to go deeper if I truly desire :) And I also appreciate the fact, that I don't have to!

Kathy123

Victorian Romantic week is going well, and I love the gold edging! My daily draw card today has reflected really well how my day has gone and infact was also health related, which surprised me as I normally never see health related meanings in the cards.

My order is showing "completed" :) Interested to hear how you get along this week :)