Deviant Moon Tarot

moonmorgan

Just had an email from Amazon - the release date has been put back, and the estimated delivery is now 16-28th Jan, that is, of course, if it's printed yet.....

I can't wait for this tarot. I really, REALLY can't!! Congratulations, Patrick on creating such beautifully haunting cards, I know this is going to be one of my very favourites - Thank you

lunakasha

That is funny....I got an email from amazon giving the estimated date as January 8-10 2008. I wonder why they are giving all of us different dates??? I know some people have said they received a date of March 2008. :eek: <god forbid>

I will wait for however long it takes, but I REALLY hope it comes before March!
And again I can't help wondering why there is no mention of it on the US Games website....at least if they had it listed as "coming soon" I would feel some reassurance. Oh well....nothing to do except wait I guess!

:) Luna

moonmorgan

I'm ordering mine from Amazon.com because you don't seem to be able to order on .co.uk. Perhaps the date takes into account it being shipped to the UK?

I want it to arrive soon! Like you, Luna, I do hope it isn't March.

lunakasha

moonmorgan said:
I'm ordering mine from Amazon.com because you don't seem to be able to order on .co.uk. Perhaps the date takes into account it being shipped to the UK?

I want it to arrive soon! Like you, Luna, I do hope it isn't March.

I preordered mine in November, with an estimated ship date of December 31st.
I have heard other people in this thread that have preordered and received various ship dates, anywhere from January 3rd to March....meanwhile there is no mention of the deck on the publisher's website.

From past experience (the Kat Black Golden is a good example) this could mean that we will be waiting for a VERY long time....:(
This has happened repeatedly with USG release dates not matching up with amazon preorder "estimates".
But I am still trying to think positive, LOL!

When I received the email this morning that said the estimated release date is now January 8-10, my heart skipped a beat....I was expecting either a March date or a preorder cancel.

So....this has to be a positive sign, right??? :p

~Luna

EarthAngel2911

My shipping estimate from Amazon still says Dec 30 - Jan. 2, but I fully expect that to change by tomorrow. As long as they don't cancel the Preorder all together like they did with my Golden Botticelli!

Although, I'm not hopeful about a release date anytime soon, because US Games doesn't even show it on their website as "Coming Soon." What's up with that???

The 78th Fool

My shipping estimate got changed today ! :(
4th March !!!!!

Chris. xx

FaireMaiden

New Amazon Ship Date

Tuesday, Jan 1-2008... Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Just got this notice from Amazon in my email:

"Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing about the order you placed on November 22 2007, 18:53 PST, (Order# xxx-xxx-xxx).

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Deviant Moon Tarot: Premier Edition" [Paperback]
Estimated arrival date: 01/08/2008 - 01/09/2008

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay."

So, there we have it... Who knows if it's gonna change again... What I don't understand is why USGames has nothing about it on their website... hmmmm...

thorhammer

Okay, I'm having heart palpitations, FaireMaiden . . . that date does read January 8-9, doesn't it? We write our dates differently, and if you tell me it's gone to August I'm gonna scream! Its' bad enought that I have to wait till July for everything else to come in the package!

\m/ Kat

shadowomyn

I just checked my pending orders, and for me it says March 3, 2008. However, I chose the free shipping option, which always takes longer, plus I preordered it with the bohemian gothic kit.

mythos

thorhammer said:
Okay, I'm having heart palpitations, FaireMaiden . . . that date does read January 8-9, doesn't it? We write our dates differently, and if you tell me it's gone to August I'm gonna scream! Its' bad enought that I have to wait till July for everything else to come in the package!

\m/ Kat

For us, according to today's email: Estimated arrival date in our dating system: 18/01/2008 - 25/01/2008.

mythos:)