1 sitter for mediumship

headincloud

Quick message there's a situation around you in which you are unwittingly adding fuel to the fire and I feel this is work if you can make any sense of that :heart:

Bonny

Quick message there's a situation around you in which you are unwittingly adding fuel to the fire and I feel this is work if you can make any sense of that :heart:

Hi Headincloud ,

Yes. On two levels:
1. I've brought innovation to a traditional school who I thought would b thrilled with the break throught but instead seem to put distance between us
2. Whenever I have (indulge) a fear thought I get it that I'm polarizing the energy rather than co creating

Thank you ! I'll in awareness step beyond this I hope xx

headincloud

Thanks for your insight! That's exactly what's happening to me with regards my social community :lightbulb:

Bonny

Hi Headincloud,

Sorry to hear that the same thing is happening in your social community.

' To thine ownself be true , eh? '

There seem to b signs that the joyful tidings in your beautiful reading of the next spring might be this spring and I just wondered if this might be possible ??

Reason is that my partner is coming to France with me in a couple of weeks and I just got the reversed five of cups for what my boss who I gave my proposal to thinks of me which seems to be good news about projects and regret for that person ... So good movement acometh...

Hope life in Wales is splendid ! (I've been watching Gavin & Stacey and Stella ... I love the humour!!)

God bless xx take your time if you can come back on this :)

headincloud

Hi bonny coming through in response to your question is a religious lady named Adele or something that sounds similar possibly from your dad’s side. She’s wearing a black dress has long black straight hair and may be Spanish with links to Barcelona. A feisty character she passed from “eating too much!” and has a very witty and spontaneous sense of humour, she suffered with blood pressure problems along with stomach and intestinal trouble.

Her message is “new life” and the atmosphere is powerful, her love for you is very intense and she’s overjoyed as she predicts conception next March so I misinterpreted Anton sorry, she also confirms it’s a boy. Promotion is predicted in autumn, Australian.

There’s a romantic proposal and she holds a bunch of red roses for you but I don’t know when this will be she’s not prepared to spill the beans. Indicating you’ll soon be exploring new depths of emotions where you’ll find joy in abundance there’s encouragement from her.

LittleOne

Hi bonny coming through in response to your question is a religious lady named Adele or something that sounds similar possibly from your dad’s side. She’s wearing a black dress has long black straight hair and may be Spanish with links to Barcelona. A feisty character she passed from “eating too much!” and has a very witty and spontaneous sense of humour, she suffered with blood pressure problems along with stomach and intestinal trouble.

Her message is “new life” and the atmosphere is powerful, her love for you is very intense and she’s overjoyed as she predicts conception next March so I misinterpreted Anton sorry, she also confirms it’s a boy. Promotion is predicted in autumn, Australian.

There’s a romantic proposal and she holds a bunch of red roses for you but I don’t know when this will be she’s not prepared to spill the beans. Indicating you’ll soon be exploring new depths of emotions where you’ll find joy in abundance there’s encouragement from her.

Damn! I want to trade future lives with Bonny! ;)

(Sorry for my irrelevant comment, have just been following the thread, haha)

Bonny

All I can do is smile Headincloud... Interestingly my beloved will spend time in Barcelona leading a religious trip before he joins me in France.
So, the name Adele isn't known to me. We as a family have thought there would be ancestory from Spain somewhere along the track but after doing loads of genealogy couldn't find any ... there are PLENTY of spots we haven't traced so it is very likely! There is a Spanish look in my family.
I wonder how far back, because the Spanish went to celtic countries ... Mmm... I'm thrilled about her news. OMG!
The other readings I've been having seem to align with this too ... Thank-you for giving me these ample, robust clues and links to my spirit family and to the perspective that they long to see me get. I feel very lucky to have these and very blessed to have received your readings.

Just wonderful !!! Xxxxxx

Please let me know if there's any reading you would like me to offer for you Headincloud
B :)

Bonny

Damn! I want to trade future lives with Bonny! ;)

(Sorry for my irrelevant comment, have just been following the thread, haha)

You're funny LittleOne xx

headincloud

Grateful for the experience don't mention it. I'm intrigued by this lady so I'll work some more with her and come back later she's watching you for sure I can only smile back at what you said :)