readings for feedback

wind

Oh Wind, I've got an update for you. I reread this reading this very morning...and decided to go to the cafe before work. There was a sense of urgency about it, you know? And then I caught myself and thought, "What's the hurry, it's Monday, you're not going to see him." And there I was minding my own business, writing on my laptop and after about 40 minutes, I heard his voice. He was greeting some fellows at the front and then he made his way over to me and sat with me. He got a coffee and we spent an hour and a half chatting together. Talk about the Sun and this idea of clarity. None of that 'stuff' which was roaming around in my mind these past two months had any validity. I was just being negative...and ...impatient. And what I thought was really interesting is when he said, "See, I make time for you...and you think I don't." Where did that come from? Maybe he's more intuitive than I ever gave him credit for. It was a nice chat. He said some other things which made me feel that he's really missed me...but this guy...I'm telling you...he needs to see from me what he means to me, and I'm uncomfortable with that. He told me why he hasn't been coming...says his work hours have changed and that he knows I and the guys won't be there after 2pm, so there was no point in coming. But, today, he had the day off so took a chance, had no intentions of staying but then he saw me and decided to...which was a nice thing to say. In any case, I'll keep things cool and relaxed. Thank you so much!!

Oh one more thing, I think he's more tempted by me than I am of him...just something he said and the way he said it...And, he says he'll be coming to the cafe more often, now, the way he used to.

xo

Thank you for the update! Glad to see that things are moving between you two :)

wind

Thank you all for your feedbacks!