readings for feedback

wind

I would like to sit. There's a guy coming around from my past. I would like more insight on this situation as to why he's coming back around and if there's any karmic debt that needs to be worked through?

1)Self 28.Gentleman
2)Situation 8.Grave
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 31.Sun
4)Past 33.Key
5)Near Future 20.Garden
6)Others 29.Lady
7)Best course of action 22.Crossroads
8)Outcome 28.Gentleman

This deck as two Man and two Woman cards - and we see that this spread starts with the Gentleman and ends with the Gentleman, so this shows that this person indeed is very significant and that there was indeed a 'higher' reason for him to reappear in your life (Key).

As the first two cards we have Man and Grave, showing that this was a relationship that ended, was buried...but there are still things that need to become more clear, that need to be let out in the open, recognized (Sun as root). This person has a purpose in your life to clear your path and kind of push your forward on your way of development (shown in Sun and in Key). Grave shows that this Sun between you two was buried; there was a promise of a new life where both of you could develop your own selves and your own destiny (Sun), but it is like the truth never really got out, it was kept under ground. You were both given the Keys (Key in the past position) to unlock some hidden mystery, some source of energy - and Sun could also point to true love, since Sun as truth and vitality is closely related to love that demands from people to stand truthful and naked in front of each other. This was indeed a significant moment for both of you - and now you are standing in front of the gate to this 'paradise' again (Garden). There is renewed activity and contact between you two and you are standing in front of the decision whether to make this garden flower or not - the Crossroads card as advice shows that this is indeed an important decision and also that you may need to decide between the old ways and the new ways. Will you treat the person/situation in the same way as before or choose a new path? The Crossroads card also shows that there is a path that you need to walk still...the journey continues, you are still walking. It reflects the idea of a pilgrimage that you are taking with this person, and it tells you that the way forward may still be uncertain. The goal is not in sight yet, but what matters is the journey.

So you and this person have a journey to complete, still a path to walk, and there is a promise of a paradise: paradise means also completion or release of the old. It is like you and he buried your light and perhaps cut off an understanding, a lesson, a recognition, also love...and now you need to sow the seeds again.

He shows up as a Lady - he seems to be learning about how to be with a woman, how to relate, how to love...he is integrating female qualities. Also, he falls into your place (Man in the position of Self), and you fall into his place (Lady in his position) - you two indeed reflect each other, mirror each other. And then the outcome is a Man as well, showing him again as significant for your path.

The cards indeed place him on your path, to make something clear for you, so that you discover something about your own self, to see where you are on your journey and where you want to go. Garden is like the end game that he is promising, however, you two still have a journey to make, still is there a lot to discover.

I pulled a card from Wisdom of the Oracle: 38.To Be Fair
Again a card of balance, resembling Justice - and pointing to some kind of karmic harmony that needs to be set. In the image we see an old lady with scales and with an owl on her head. Indeed, this is a learning, possibly karmic connection, where you both reflect issues for each other in order to clear them and finally find your way home.

I hope this helps and resonates.

wind

Hello!

If you are still taking sitters I would like a career reading please. I love Lenormand for it's straight forward nature.

1)Self 17.Stork
2)Situation 20.Garden
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 3.Ship
4)Past 1.Rider
5)Near Future 18.Dog
6)Others 36.Cross
7)Best course of action 32.Moon
8)Outcome 23.Mice

There is a sense of a new start or desire for something new - have there been any movements in your career recently? Since you are represented by the Stork which is about a new birth and then we also have Rider for the past. This all suggests moving and new options that may have been presented to you.
For situation we have Garden - this shows contacts again or possibly meeting people, maybe also on the internet. It seems you have quite a lot of things going, communicating, networking, developing new ideas even for which you hope they may grow into something beautiful. Ship as roots may point to business that stretches far away, maybe connections that go into foreign countries, or maybe you are also thinking literally to move or change places. It seems you are very much ready to embark on a new journey.

We have a Dog coming up, this could be a person that is helpful to you - is there someone? Dog could also say that you need to be faithful to your vision and cherish it, guard it, and that for a while you will be staying put and working patiently on your ideas. Dog is an animal who stays home - so for now you seem to be at your place, safe, secure, and allowing your mind to come up with new creative ideas (Moon). Moon also shows public - so it seems the way to go is to make things open, to publish them, to become more available to people (also related to Garden). You seem to have this good idea of yours that needs to become more open and available to people.

Then we have Cross for others - which may suggest people that need help or people who have some kind of difficulties. Are you in any kind of helping profession? If this is not the case, it may be that you are dealing with people who hide or also deal with spiritual realms, and also that you could meet people in some organizations or structures. Are you trying to make contact with any of such people? It looks like you are person who can be of tremendous help and you have the capacity to really speak and connect with people on y human level....this seems to be a great asset and this will also make you 'come out'. Cross may also shows that for a while you were hiding or not really showing all your talents, but now this is ending, and with Moon, you just have to go and reach people.

We have Mice in the end, showing slow steps, mice steps, hurrying here and there, maybe the energy also scattered. It seems that you cannot succeed now with one big step or one big idea, but you need to proceed slowly and gather your resources. It may not be easy all the time, but you just need to maintain your path.

I opened two more cards: 12.Owls and 26.Journal.
Again we see communication, contacts, ideas in Owls and also the desire and the need to learn and keep records in Journal. It seems that you have a lot of inspiration, a lot of desire, new ideas, but you will only proceed slowly and you need to keep your books straight, be very meticulous, perhaps literally write down things, calculate and also consult with people who have the right knowledge.

Does this make sense?

wind

Could you look into this situation with G? We haven't communicated in a little over two months...I sent a text over two weeks ago...and, nothing. I haven't seen him at the cafe, either. I'd like more insight. I have a pretty good sense about what's going on and I'm not one NOT to see the writing on the wall but still there are days I wonder whether I'd just viewed him all wrong this whole time.

Thanks, Wind, as always. I always appreciate your insight.

1)Self 34.Fish
2)Situation 3.Ship
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 22.Crossroads
4)Past 6.Clouds
5)Near Future 30.Lilies
6)Others 12.Owls
7)Best course of action 31.Sun
8)Outcome 13.Child

You are represented by Fish, showing you swimming in the situation, allowing the flow, sensing perhaps that the situation is rich with possibilities...and also waiting to catch, finally, this big fish. The situation is shown by Ship, indicating the distance between you two - and with Crossroads again we see that the problem is how to make your paths meet.

So we see a lot of 'paths' and roads here, a lot of fluidity, uncertainty where you try to remain patient and flexible. Also the Clouds card shows all this vacillation, confusion, mixed signals...all this fog and mystery surrounding this person.

Lilies in the near future again show slow growth and that more time is needed for this to mature. It is in fact a card that shows good developments, correct attitude, noble position, but it all takes time...there is no hurry. Lilies show a fine man, a supportive person, and it can point to the qualities that you seek in this person, a kind of a strong, sincere, but also a bit distant man in whom you sense pride and 'royalty'. He seems to be a kind of a 'king' that goes his way, has his journeys, but then he always returns from his 'crusades', Along with the Fish card, this shows a strong male presence - and this seems to be something that you are working through here, a male figure that reflects something for you. Also the Sun says to become very clear as what this man represents for you, the qualities that you seek since they seem to be some that you carry as well. Lilies have a very strong odor, they are very enchanting, so it seems this man charmed you with his power and intrigue, so it is important that you stay clear on your path (Sun as advice). You may be attracted to this 'big Fish', to his presence, to his demeanor, he is like an eagle that tempts you...but the point seems to be for you to develop your own strong centre and presence (Sun).

On the other hand, the cards promise a renewal - the king is returning. Sun is a new dawn and Child clearly shows new steps. This person is represented by the Owls - showing that he will reappear, fly back, perhaps at night, like Owls. He has gone now, he is roaming on his paths, but he will return, the king to his castle :) He will enchant you again - and this will be an opportunity for you to make a clear start, to be open, to start fresh and also to bring things out in the open (Sun). He seems to enjoy to play this 'free bird', he behaves like royalty, but you are a Sun as well...so be aware of it and expose things that are hidden.

Flames

1)Self 34.Fish
2)Situation 3.Ship
4)Past 6.Clouds
5)Near Future 30.Lilies
6)Others 12.Owls
8)Outcome 13.Child

You are represented by Fish, showing you swimming in the situation, allowing the flow, sensing perhaps that the situation is rich with possibilities...and also waiting to catch, finally, this big fish. The situation is shown by Ship, indicating the distance between you two - and with Crossroads again we see that the problem is how to make your paths meet.

So we see a lot of 'paths' and roads here, a lot of fluidity, uncertainty where you try to remain patient and flexible. Also the Clouds card shows all this vacillation, confusion, mixed signals...all this fog and mystery surrounding this person.

Lilies in the near future again show slow growth and that more time is needed for this to mature. It is in fact a card that shows good developments, correct attitude, noble position, but it all takes time...there is no hurry. Lilies show a fine man, a supportive person, and it can point to the qualities that you seek in this person, a kind of a strong, sincere, but also a bit distant man in whom you sense pride and 'royalty'. He seems to be a kind of a 'king' that goes his way, has his journeys, but then he always returns from his 'crusades', Along with the Fish card, this shows a strong male presence - and this seems to be something that you are working through here, a male figure that reflects something for you. Also the Sun says to become very clear as what this man represents for you, the qualities that you seek since they seem to be some that you carry as well. Lilies have a very strong odor, they are very enchanting, so it seems this man charmed you with his power and intrigue, so it is important that you stay clear on your path (Sun as advice). You may be attracted to this 'big Fish', to his presence, to his demeanor, he is like an eagle that tempts you...but the point seems to be for you to develop your own strong centre and presence (Sun).

On the other hand, the cards promise a renewal - the king is returning. Sun is a new dawn and Child clearly shows new steps. This person is represented by the Owls - showing that he will reappear, fly back, perhaps at night, like Owls. He has gone now, he is roaming on his paths, but he will return, the king to his castle :) He will enchant you again - and this will be an opportunity for you to make a clear start, to be open, to start fresh and also to bring things out in the open (Sun). He seems to enjoy to play this 'free bird', he behaves like royalty, but you are a Sun as well...so be aware of it and expose things that are hidden.

If I had seen him a little after the last time we reconnected, I most likely would have shared how I felt. In fact, I'd been going over in my mind exactly what I would say. So the Sun is really fitting here because I very much wanted to bring light to things that are hidden. But, now, and given how much time has passed, and also given this 'dance' and pattern of his, I realize it wasn't meant to be. I see it as a good thing, call it divine intervention, whatever...I wasn't meant to share any of it. It wouldn't have been the 'right' time but more importantly, maybe it just wasn't 'right' to share at all. Why? Because I'm a Sun :) and while he may see himself as a King and while I may have seen him as a King, too...I see that he isn't. He's very much that 'free bird' and his absence actually reveals more to me than any reading can.

I know I shouldn't take his distance, personally. And, I know that life happens and we all have our part to play...so, he could very well be busy. But, he hasn't come...and that's what I know. I haven't seen him...and this speaks volumes to me. He hasn't made any time for me.

I know I'll see him, again, at some point down the line. And he'll act like no time has passed but I'll have felt it. I feel it now. I'll always know he didn't make time for me. I won't let him enchant me, again. :) How do I put this? There's a sour taste in my mouth. He may be King but I'm a Sun... :)

He can fly to the farthest corner of the earth and come back to his castle (I love your use of words!!) when he's good and ready...but, I doubt I'll be there to receive him. And one might say, "You're being overly dramatic, way too serious..." but, nah, in my mind, I'll always see that he hasn't made time for me...which means I'm not valued the way I want to be valued...which isn't to say that he doesn't value me at all. But, that's not how I want to be valued. I want to mean more than that. Heck, I want to mean something.

Two months ago, I was excited at the possibility of a renewal but, I can't say I am anymore. Time does have a way of helping us see the truth. It's also helped me build a strong core. You did a reading for me a little while ago and there you indicated that I would either cut my ties with this person or do something with this 'potential'. Well, I think walking away (or leaving things as they are), is the way to go. I've been patient. I've waited. I'm not waiting anymore. I'm not putting myself in any position that requires patience. What I didn't count on was the secret workings of time...to deliver truth in tiny increments. What I seemed to hold so dear only a few months ago, doesn't carry the same weight or gravity. Feelings do change and transform. I fell for a projection, for a person I thought he was or wanted him to be. But, he can't be those things. For, if he were, I would have heard from him already. He would have flapped his wings and made his way towards me sooner...

Thank you for a beautiful reading, Wind. You really helped me see what I deserve and what I am. I'm very grateful for that. Your readings are so rich, textured and insightful. Thanks, again, for being an amazing listener and an overall wonderful human being!! Best Wishes. xo

Aries2014

1)Self 7.Snake
2)Situation 12.Owls
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 28.Gentleman
4)Past 27.Letter
5)Near Future 29.Lady
6)Others 3.Ship
7)Best course of action 30.Lillies
8)Outcome 26.Journal

We you as 'Snake' - this shows your feeling about the situation, the 'sting' you feel, like you need to correct some 'poison' and heal the situation. Snake is not just about sneaking around, it is about healing and recovering, it is medicine as well as poison. With the Owls, we see that you are reflecting a lot about the situation, trying to see how to heal your connection (represented by two birds)...and with Letter in the recent past we see that you tried to reach out with a message.
Snake and Owls together shows that you are in a connection/relation that needs healing, and also that you need to have a bigger, wider picture of things, so that you don't get stuck in petty arguments or unnecessary worry. This card also simply shows that you had a misunderstanding in communication - also that in general you may need to heal and correct your ways in communication (Snake + Owls). This combo may literally show 'poisonous communication' or venom in words, so this seems to be what you need to deal with now.

As roots of the problem we have the Man, showing that in the past he may have represented a problem for you already, and since Snake is above him, you may have distrusted his actions before. However, further along, in the near future we have the Lady card which seems to reflect that you both need to work on things, each separately, since both of you have your own personal issues that come out in arguments or in your interaction. You both need to find a way to mend your approach and listen to each other. The lady card in the near future - and especially since Lilies are above - shows that for a while you need to be patient, allow things to develop, not push, but allow a slow growth.

Lilies as advice give a very dignified energy - they are sign of acting noble, maintain your dignity, be 'royal'. It is also a great card of healing, of moving on a higher level, becoming pure, elevated, living in harmony. It is a card that seeks peace. So the advice seems to be to quiet your mind, to cleanse the poison and not act on past hurts or based on past deeds that this man perhaps made (Man as roots). It is time to move beyond that, past that, on a higher level, into a new harmony. This is indeed a healing that you need to do for yourself - since Lady for now seems to be on her own. Ship for his position shows that indeed now he took some distance and he 'left', but not for good. It is good this way, since you both need space, each on your own to heal and see the situation clearly.

Journal in the end shows that nothing has concluded...all still remains there between you two, but indeed, a lesson needs to be learnt. Book carries memories, the past, all that happened, so nothing is gone...but indeed you both need to first learn and digest all that has happened. Journal are the records...so everything is still there, recorded, and it seems that now you both need time and space to go over these records and see what you can take from them and use now. So don't be too disturbed if he needs time to cool off and reflect - you use it as well, also to go over the past, over the records, and clean them. So that you can then both start on a new level, with a record 'clean'. But for this, first the poison of the past needs to be healed. You just do it on your own end, and he will follow as well. But indeed, for your relationship to succeed, healing, cleansing of the past, starting with a clean slate is a must, otherwise you will just go into the same circle again.

I hope this resonates.

Thankyou so much for this very detailed in depth read which totally relates and makes perfect sense, it's absolutely spot on!!

yep the 'sting' i feel, like i need to correct some 'poison' and heal the situation because of what I said when I was angry and not thinking because of lack of communication on his end too over something really minor but got blew out of proportion so I accused him at been at another girls house even tho I knew he wasn't and then I said it's over which was really silly of me and this girl was someone from his past who he once left me for when we was dating before then he realised the grass wasn't greener and came back in my life lucky to have a second chance with me but he says he really regrets that and should never have left me so that's prob where the past hurt comes into this too but I believe everything happens for a reason it's either a blessing or a lesson either way I'm going to learn from it
In a way it is prob better that we haven't had contact for a week because your right we can both assess our feelings and the situation between us so I will have to apply my patience just to see for myself I would like us to get on and move beyond any past hurts just keep looking to the future
I'm glad that everything still remains there between us because this second time round with him is 10 times better than last time we have had so much fun together and felt so connected on every level thst it's just crazy to even explain and we both feel the same way about that and I would love nothing more than just move on with him on a clean slate and enjoy each other just like we was doing as all I'm thinking about is the good times we've had and how we both are around each other and I hope he's thinking the same as me

Thankyou again Wind this read was so accurate and mostly appreciated Thankyou so much for your time and energy it means a lot and came at the right time for me x

GoodnessGracious

1)Self 29.Lady
2)Situation 23.Mice
4)Past 20.Garden
5)Near Future 28.Gentleman
6)Others 14.Fox
7)Best course of action 28.Gentleman
8)Outcome 2.Clover

This Lenormand deck has two Ladies and two Gentlemen, hence the Gentleman card comes up two times. It is clear already from this that N has to make the right move in the situation, it depends a lot on him, so just be patient some more and let him work through his inner struggle. Clover in the end certainly shows that you will have a second chance with him.

We see you as Lady, surrounded by Mice - reflecting your stress or worry about the situation and also you perhaps feeling like there is not much you can do, only small steps are possible. It seems the situation has been hard in you and has made you go in circles, like it is eating you away...and this distance between you two is not helping.

Ship as the root of the problem may reflect that you two have distance now but also that is is not always easy to meet. Is there perhaps physical distance between you two? Garden in the past reflects a meeting or reconnecting, maybe some times spent together where you felt like all is well again...Garden also reflects abundance and things growing and also new contacts, so perhaps you reconnected after a time of separation? Garden shows that things are still there, still growing - but N has to find his own path through it (Fox above the Garden).
Fox for his position shows him as a solitary...like a lone wolf. Perhaps also dedicated to his work, but mainly as someone who survives on his own. He is for certain aware of this lush abundant possibility with you (Garden), but at the same time, he flees...he goes in his own ways, finds his paths, wants to be independent...and all this causes stress and pain, preventing this ship to finally find its proper port. He seems to be a person who does not to really find his proper footing, like he needs to be on his own way all the time - coming back just to plant some new seeds, enjoy the abundance but then disappear again into the forest. In this way he constantly takes away some pieces of you.

We have two cards of Man coming up - reflecting that he needs to become a 'man' for real, not just a fox who flees and roams about...he is growing, becoming more mature and more responsible, but he will do it in his own time and in his own way. In the images of the cards, the Lady is looking away from these two men - so for now it is best to turn away and let him work through his issues and decide which garden he is ready to water. He needs to come to this decision, and he will. Clover as number 2 gives you a new chance, so he is definitely not ready to let you go, but slowly your relationship needs to become more stable, he needs to become more mature. Only time can do that.

I opened two more cards for the outcome: Mountain and Stars
There is future for you two, but it will take a while...he needs to overcome this circle of coming and going, of his so called 'independence' that he wants to preserve, and make some real steps. He will, but it is like moving a mountain...patience is needed, and time.

Thank you, wind! This reading resonates a lot.

I also feel that it's he who needs to make a move in this situation. Days after our argument, I wondered if I should reach out first, but I decided not to. Because just like you say, he seems to have an inner struggle, and I feel like he's going through some kind of self-discovery/soul-searching -- related to me and what he wants for his future life. And if he doesn't communicate with me, it usually means that he needs to retreat to think and reflect (or is very busy with work, which is something else you mentioned!).

I have indeed felt stressed about the situation, it's just as you say, so the Mice fits very well. It's chipping away at me. And yes - the Ship is very fitting here because we have physical distance between us. We live relatively far away from each other. We have been together (physically) before, but not in a long time. You are also right that we reconnected some months ago after being separated. I'm glad to hear about the abundance and things growing between us, that is what I have felt until the argument we had that (seemingly) put a stop to the process for now.

You are so very right about him needing to mature and grow up! As well as him needing to work through his issues. I know that his life isn't so easy now and he has things to sort out and decisions to make. Whenever I do readings about him/us, most cards are majors and they have also urged me to have patience - and to stay put. So it's interesting that your cards show the same message. It seems like he and I are now in the midst of working through some major karma between us and also to fully let go of the past and move forward. We have never done that before. There's a possibility that all this could lead to us reuniting (in the real world), which is something that's been delayed over and over again. But this is a process, and as you say, patience and time is needed. I think that's my karma, to be honest, for majorly messing up in the past.

Once again, thanks for the reading! I really appreciate it, and it was more or less spot on :thumbsup:.

snowmoon

Hi snowmoon,
here is the reading regarding S:

1)Self 28.Gentleman
2)Situation 32.Moon
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 21.Mountain
4)Past 10.Sickle
5)Near Future 9.Bouquet
6)Others 34.Fish
7)Best course of action 23.Mice
8)Outcome 25.Ring

We have cards of blockage in the past, Mountain and Sickle, showing that the situation was not evolving easily or it has been developing very slowly. You are represented by the Gentleman, showing that you are a person who has her own personal goals, who can be quite successful even - Gentleman shows the 'male' energy, the ones that acts, goes towards goals, etc, so it seems that you have your mind set on certain things and you know how to accomplish them.

This Gentleman card can also reflect that your mind is set on establishing a romantic connection with this man (Moon as situation). The Moon also shows that the situation may be a bit mysterious and unclear, but also fully charged with emotions. It may be that a lot is happening on the level of intuition and feeling, but real movement between you and R has been slow, even blocked (Mountain and Sickle). It may be that there are some social or work obstacles between you two? Like you can only look at yourselves and admire yourselves from afar. And yes, this man certainly admires you, he indeed holds you in high esteem, which is confirmed by the Bouquet. The Bouquet may show that he will indeed show you his admiration but in a prudent, respectful approach. Even though you and this person may have distance, you know and feel there is something between you two...and you are right. But still, this man seems to be very much stuck in his life, not knowing how to move and make real steps (Mountain).

S is represented by the Fish card - he may be a man with a good position, very stable, possibly good at business...he seems an established man. Still, the situation for now develops slowly - we have Mice card as advice, showing proceeding step by step, and also, this card may show modesty, feeling like a 'little mouse', maybe scared or not able to move. So there is certainly admiration and connection between you and this person but also a lot of fear and uncertainty.

Ring in the end shows that you are going to proceed slowly towards a deeper connection - the Ring shows a rose offered, so it kind of reflects the Bouquet. This person will continue to give you tokens of his appreciation, even to court you, so all you need to do is to allow it and not be impatient. Don't feel small or afraid as well - appreciate his energy since he indeed fancies you. But you need to move through all these obstacles and allow things to progress slowly.

Does this make sense?

hi, ok, i show up as gentleman card,

establishing a romantic connection ? i think it link with me in away, that is what i know about him, the moon has very special meaning to me, i don't see and feel it as unclear situation.

social or work obstacles ? mmm...

this man stuck in his life? well, i don't know his situation, but i encourage him to do lenornamand with me,

he as a fish card, i do not know the actual personal, situation of him, so i cannot say much about it, because all the information that i know about him is by tarot, astrology.

about the mice, i don't think it is scare because of his personality.

ring, i know it is slow , but I'm patience.

thank-you.

RAphrodite

Hi wind, I see that at the moment you're not taking any new sitters. However, I would like to sit if and when you open again. Thanks :)

LittleOne

1)Self 17.Stork
2)Situation 20.Garden
4)Past 1.Rider
5)Near Future 18.Dog
6)Others 36.Cross
7)Best course of action 32.Moon
8)Outcome 23.Mice

There is a sense of a new start or desire for something new - have there been any movements in your career recently? Since you are represented by the Stork which is about a new birth and then we also have Rider for the past. This all suggests moving and new options that may have been presented to you.

I absolutely do not enjoy my current job and have a very strong desire to leave. It is a job I haven't been at long and generally I believe a person shouldn't bounce from job to job - so part of me staying is not to seem flakey in future. So in a sense it is a new job, and I did move to a new town to take the job. I was also probably a little hasty in taking the job. My intuition told me it wasn't the right job and I ignored that and took it anyway.

I want something new. Completely new. I have been establishing my career but I think I have gone as far as I want to go with it now that I can't seem to find any enjoyment in it. Only stress.

For situation we have Garden - this shows contacts again or possibly meeting people, maybe also on the internet. It seems you have quite a lot of things going, communicating, networking, developing new ideas even for which you hope they may grow into something beautiful. Ship as roots may point to business that stretches far away, maybe connections that go into foreign countries, or maybe you are also thinking literally to move or change places. It seems you are very much ready to embark on a new journey.

I am so busy and have so much going on. I deal with a lot of different people all the time as part of this job. It's like a revolving door.

If I leave this job I won't stay in the town - I'm only in the town for the job. I would be moving if I took another role.

We have a Dog coming up, this could be a person that is helpful to you - is there someone? Dog could also say that you need to be faithful to your vision and cherish it, guard it, and that for a while you will be staying put and working patiently on your ideas. Dog is an animal who stays home - so for now you seem to be at your place, safe, secure, and allowing your mind to come up with new creative ideas (Moon). Moon also shows public - so it seems the way to go is to make things open, to publish them, to become more available to people (also related to Garden). You seem to have this good idea of yours that needs to become more open and available to people.

I'm not sure abut this one. I have a friend who is always looking out for jobs for me.

I don't know what my vision is now that I don't want to follow this path anymore.

I'm not really sure about this combination.

Then we have Cross for others - which may suggest people that need help or people who have some kind of difficulties. Are you in any kind of helping profession? If this is not the case, it may be that you are dealing with people who hide or also deal with spiritual realms, and also that you could meet people in some organizations or structures. Are you trying to make contact with any of such people? It looks like you are person who can be of tremendous help and you have the capacity to really speak and connect with people on y human level....this seems to be a great asset and this will also make you 'come out'. Cross may also shows that for a while you were hiding or not really showing all your talents, but now this is ending, and with Moon, you just have to go and reach people.

I feel obliged to stay in my current role for other people and not for myself. My job is very much a people facing position where I am constantly having to deal with stakeholders.

I think I am coming out of my shell a bit more with this job, but I also feel a lot more negative traits in that as well. I'm finding it harder to tolerate things I don't believe in for this job.

We have Mice in the end, showing slow steps, mice steps, hurrying here and there, maybe the energy also scattered. It seems that you cannot succeed now with one big step or one big idea, but you need to proceed slowly and gather your resources. It may not be easy all the time, but you just need to maintain your path.

I have very scattered energy at the moment - everything is all over the place and very stressful. I have to remind myself to take everything one step at a time.

I opened two more cards: 12.Owls and 26.Journal.
Again we see communication, contacts, ideas in Owls and also the desire and the need to learn and keep records in Journal. It seems that you have a lot of inspiration, a lot of desire, new ideas, but you will only proceed slowly and you need to keep your books straight, be very meticulous, perhaps literally write down things, calculate and also consult with people who have the right knowledge.

Does this make sense?

I do like to learn and I am the sort of person who has to write things down constantly. I should probably keep a journal - that was what I wanted to do this year but I never did. It would likely help me sort out my head a bit better.

Flames

1)Self 34.Fish
2)Situation 3.Ship
4)Past 6.Clouds
5)Near Future 30.Lilies
6)Others 12.Owls
8)Outcome 13.Child

Oh Wind, I've got an update for you. I reread this reading this very morning...and decided to go to the cafe before work. There was a sense of urgency about it, you know? And then I caught myself and thought, "What's the hurry, it's Monday, you're not going to see him." And there I was minding my own business, writing on my laptop and after about 40 minutes, I heard his voice. He was greeting some fellows at the front and then he made his way over to me and sat with me. He got a coffee and we spent an hour and a half chatting together. Talk about the Sun and this idea of clarity. None of that 'stuff' which was roaming around in my mind these past two months had any validity. I was just being negative...and ...impatient. And what I thought was really interesting is when he said, "See, I make time for you...and you think I don't." Where did that come from? Maybe he's more intuitive than I ever gave him credit for. It was a nice chat. He said some other things which made me feel that he's really missed me...but this guy...I'm telling you...he needs to see from me what he means to me, and I'm uncomfortable with that. He told me why he hasn't been coming...says his work hours have changed and that he knows I and the guys won't be there after 2pm, so there was no point in coming. But, today, he had the day off so took a chance, had no intentions of staying but then he saw me and decided to...which was a nice thing to say. In any case, I'll keep things cool and relaxed. Thank you so much!!

Oh one more thing, I think he's more tempted by me than I am of him...just something he said and the way he said it...And, he says he'll be coming to the cafe more often, now, the way he used to.

xo