readings for feedback

GoodnessGracious

Hello wind! I'd like to sit, if you will have me :)

Could you please look deeper into my situation with N (male, my ex/romantic interest)? We have not communicated at all in the past 3 weeks after we had a discussion/argument. I don't know where we are headed now, what he's thinking, or if he even wants to keep our contact.. Where does he stand with me?

Division10

I would like to sit. There's a guy coming around from my past. I would like more insight on this situation as to why he's coming back around and if there's any karmic debt that needs to be worked through?

LittleOne

Hello!

If you are still taking sitters I would like a career reading please. I love Lenormand for it's straight forward nature.

wind

please tell me about my relationship regarding with person r and s(s is the person who admire me ).

because the person s,when other reader did reading for me awhile ago, all card shows major cards a lot.

thank-you

Hi snowmoon,
so you want insight into relationship with two people? R and S?
If so, I prefer to read on each separately. Tell me which one you want - I assume it is S?

We can also take a look into the other one as well, but let me ready on one person first.

wind

Hi Bonny,
here is the reading on you and C - I will use the spread mentioned above, C's attitude more specifically will be shown in the position 'others'.

Thanks Wind!

I know a lot about my perspective and situation regarding relationship with C.
But I don't know how he reasons it, or thinks this through. It is a time of detachment really while he sorts his stuff out. But promises were made to me that hold my heart steering towards him, and he knows I respect all of life too much to date wobble the requirements of the divorce process.
Could I ask what C thinks in terms of me and is at this stage of our lives/our love relationship?

1)Self 13.Child
2)Situation 34.Fish
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 35.Anchor
4)Past 18.Dog
5)Near Future 14.Fox
6)Others 15.Bear
7)Best course of action 12.Owls
8)Outcome 10.Sickle + 28.Man and 31.Sun

When shuffling and focusing, my question/attention was on how viable this path with C is, does it lead somewhere real between you two, that is, will he finally make a real move and be ready to offer something real to you.
The cards are very encouraging - even with that Sickle in the end which is actually a good card for this question. To clarify it, I opened two more, and they were Man and Sun, even more emphasizing the idea that C will become ready to clear the way, cut the cords with the past and make a fresh start. It is also true that until he does that, you two cannot evolve as a couple. But it looks he is getting ready to make the decision - Sickle, the 'cutting', in fact shows the decision, since de-cision, involves a cut.

As for the spread - we see you as Child, ready to embrace the new, open to life, also very clear and pure in your intentions, but on the other hand it can also reflect that side of you that would like to be guarded, protected, remain innocent...especially since Comes as a Bear. This shows a strong man who in fact wants to protect - and C's position is to be there, to hold strong and push through barriers. The point is that you should not too easily assume the role of a 'girl' - saying this because the Child card in fact shows a girl chasing butterflies. There is this 'girlish' energy present, that is, the innocence, the openness, but on the other hand also fragility and perhaps naivete. It is all possible - and since the situation card is Fish, it may be that this small girl wants to 'catch' a big fish - and at the same time, she needs to be careful not be eaten by the big fish :) What I am trying to say is that, as you know, C is a 'big animal', and you need to be aware, not naive, not a 'girl', but strong and also a match to him. On the other hand, he likes your fresh, open approach, you bring a clean slate to him,like you are an invitation to him to open a new chapter in his life and meet with a woman on a totally new basis. Still - he is a big Fish, hence position, even money, status, society (all represented by the Fish) do play a role here. This can perhaps sometimes make your roles not always equal in the sense of power - not that it really is so, but it may at times feel so.

The Anchor as the root of the problem kind of reinforces this idea - a strong society, set conditions, things grounded, secure, fixed...strong again. Interestingly, all these first three cards have number 3 in them - the possibility of growth, expansion, but they are all faced with challenges. So you, as this 'innocent, fresh girl' are surrounded by a lot of hard, anchored, fixed, strong energy - embodied in C and his conditions. This is like your story. So you represent this new start for him, but he represents someone stable, strong, powerful and established to you. And you need to find your way through it.

Then we have Dog for the past and Fox for the near future. C has remained faithful to you despite the circumstances (Dog), he is constantly there. In the image we see the Dog carrying a yellow rose, like offering it. The romance and feeling is all there, but at the same time, C is 'faithful' to his circumstance, his position, his life. The path forward for now is still tricky (Fox). More hiding, more insincerity, more sneaking around, trying to be smart...no clear resolution for now. He may not express his feelings openly yet and all may remain a puzzle for both of you. The image of the Fox here shows the fox carefully threading on her way between rocks. There are still rocks in your relationship and you will still play it cool and smart since the danger has not passed yet (there is a raven circling in the air, above the fox).

Advice for you are Owls. These are night birds - afraid to fly in light. So you need to keep things out of light for now, be wise (as Owls are), try to understand the situation, and keep your mind 'above'. As birds can fly above, high in the sky, your mind should see the bigger picture. Birds as 'mind' also show a lot of activity, also worries - so keep your mind at ease as much as possible, since for now, the situation will still remain unclear. Fox is a Neptune card, leaving the situation muddy, where you are lost in the forest and you need to survive...maintain the higher view and not allow any black thoughts or insecurities to haunt you. You are dealing here with a strong situation, with fixed and closed circumstances, so don't be a 'naive girl', but a wise owl.

As outcome we have the Sickle - the cut will be made. This card brings harvest - but only after we have met Death. Card of Pluto and 8th house, a big transformation. The reading confirms your question that revolved around C and his attitude - he is the one who needs to make the cut, to become clear (Man + Sun). Yes, he is on the way to do it, but the path is not easy. The Sickle is number 10 - that is 1. It ends but also begins. It is a sudden move and removal of the old, also a sudden decision. In the light of positive cards here, it shows that C is getting there, to get rid of the old...he has been with you, faithful to you, and he wants to be there more, but the decision has to grow in him. In the meanwhile, you need to endure the circumstance, the stress, don't allow your thoughts to haunt you, be wise - and wait.

Sickle may suggest something related to Pluto, maybe the Scorpio time, 8th month, in 8 months...Since you have 12.Owls, it may be a year.

But the final decision is coming, yes, as well as clearing the past.

I hope this helps and resonates.

Flames

Could you look into this situation with G? We haven't communicated in a little over two months...I sent a text over two weeks ago...and, nothing. I haven't seen him at the cafe, either. I'd like more insight. I have a pretty good sense about what's going on and I'm not one NOT to see the writing on the wall but still there are days I wonder whether I'd just viewed him all wrong this whole time.

Thanks, Wind, as always. I always appreciate your insight.

wind

Hi Flames,
I closed the thread to new sitters, but I'll squeeze you in.

------------

The thread is now closed for new questions since first I need to answer the ones pending. please respect and thank you

snowmoon

Hi snowmoon,
so you want insight into relationship with two people? R and S?
If so, I prefer to read on each separately. Tell me which one you want - I assume it is S?

We can also take a look into the other one as well, but let me ready on one person first.

hi, tell me about s , please. because he shows up with a lot of major cards.

thank-you.

wind

hi, tell me about s , please. because he shows up with a lot of major cards.

thank-you.

hi snowmoon, just sent you a pm regarding your question. Ok, I'll take a look into S. I assume he is a man and you are a woman? This is of romantic nature?

thank you

Bonny

Hi Bonny,
here is the reading on you and C - I will use the spread mentioned above, C's attitude more specifically will be shown in the position 'others'.

1)Self 13.Child
2)Situation 34.Fish
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 35.Anchor
4)Past 18.Dog
5)Near Future 14.Fox
6)Others 15.Bear
7)Best course of action 12.Owls
8)Outcome 10.Sickle + 28.Man and 31.Sun

When shuffling and focusing, my question/attention was on how viable this path with C is, does it lead somewhere real between you two, that is, will he finally make a real move and be ready to offer something real to you.
The cards are very encouraging - even with that Sickle in the end which is actually a good card for this question. To clarify it, I opened two more, and they were Man and Sun, even more emphasizing the idea that C will become ready to clear the way, cut the cords with the past and make a fresh start. It is also true that until he does that, you two cannot evolve as a couple. But it looks he is getting ready to make the decision - Sickle, the 'cutting', in fact shows the decision, since de-cision, involves a cut.

--

Totally!!!

I like how you worked out a way to get to his perspective on it Wind! I was afraid it might look bad but these notes you have sent in the cards are more than ingratiating to hold the impact is pure healing!

The sickle was the main one I was freaked by before but as you have shown, it's what is ideal and what C has been working up to.

--

As for the spread - we see you as Child, ready to embrace the new, open to life, also very clear and pure in your intentions, but on the other hand it can also reflect that side of you that would like to be guarded, protected, remain innocent...especially since Comes as a Bear. This shows a strong man who in fact wants to protect - and C's position is to be there, to hold strong and push through barriers. The point is that you should not too easily assume the role of a 'girl' - saying this because the Child card in fact shows a girl chasing butterflies. There is this 'girlish' energy present, that is, the innocence, the openness, but on the other hand also fragility and perhaps naivete. It is all possible - and since the situation card is Fish, it may be that this small girl wants to 'catch' a big fish - and at the same time, she needs to be careful not be eaten by the big fish :) What I am trying to say is that, as you know, C is a 'big animal', and you need to be aware, not naive, not a 'girl', but strong and also a match to him. On the other hand, he likes your fresh, open approach, you bring a clean slate to him,like you are an invitation to him to open a new chapter in his life and meet with a woman on a totally new basis. Still - he is a big Fish, hence position, even money, status, society (all represented by the Fish) do play a role here. This can perhaps sometimes make your roles not always equal in the sense of power - not that it really is so, but it may at times feel so.

---

Completely accurate.

I often have the child card come up for me with Lenormand cards as I have got nativity about me some times. C knows this, he knows and yes I see what you are saying, he appreciates my freshness and open free spirit. Yes, he is a big fish. Funny before I met him, I had a reckoning a moment of truth about a devout man who I had adored and who was just not moving things on romantically... and my psychic friends commented ' you've got bigger fish to fry' This is all making sense.

---

The Anchor as the root of the problem kind of reinforces this idea - a strong society, set conditions, things grounded, secure, fixed...strong again. Interestingly, all these first three cards have number 3 in them - the possibility of growth, expansion, but they are all faced with challenges. So you, as this 'innocent, fresh girl' are surrounded by a lot of hard, anchored, fixed, strong energy - embodied in C and his conditions. This is like your story. So you represent this new start for him, but he represents someone stable, strong, powerful and established to you. And you need to find your way through it.

---

Yes. The settled ways of c appeal to me greatly. I want to it's time to settle down. But it has to be done properly- the anchor has been the problem. We couldn't find earth together just for us.

---

Then we have Dog for the past and Fox for the near future. C has remained faithful to you despite the circumstances (Dog), he is constantly there. In the image we see the Dog carrying a yellow rose, like offering it. The romance and feeling is all there, but at the same time, C is 'faithful' to his circumstance, his position, his life. The path forward for now is still tricky (Fox). More hiding, more insincerity, more sneaking around, trying to be smart...no clear resolution for now. He may not express his feelings openly yet and all may remain a puzzle for both of you. The image of the Fox here shows the fox carefully threading on her way between rocks. There are still rocks in your relationship and you will still play it cool and smart since the danger has not passed yet (there is a raven circling in the air, above the fox).
yes
Advice for you are Owls. These are night birds - afraid to fly in light. So you need to keep things out of light for now, be wise (as Owls are), try to understand the situation, and keep your mind 'above'. As birds can fly above, high in the sky, your mind should see the bigger picture. Birds as 'mind' also show a lot of activity, also worries - so keep your mind at ease as much as possible, since for now, the situation will still remain unclear. Fox is a Neptune card, leaving the situation muddy, where you are lost in the forest and you need to survive...maintain the higher view and not allow any black thoughts or insecurities to haunt you. You are dealing here with a strong situation, with fixed and closed circumstances, so don't be a 'naive girl', but a wise owl.

As outcome we have the Sickle - the cut will be made. This card brings harvest - but only after we have met Death. Card of Pluto and 8th house, a big transformation. The reading confirms your question that revolved around C and his attitude - he is the one who needs to make the cut, to become clear (Man + Sun). Yes, he is on the way to do it, but the path is not easy. The Sickle is number 10 - that is 1. It ends but also begins. It is a sudden move and removal of the old, also a sudden decision. In the light of positive cards here, it shows that C is getting there, to get rid of the old...he has been with you, faithful to you, and he wants to be there more, but the decision has to grow in him. In the meanwhile, you need to endure the circumstance, the stress, don't allow your thoughts to haunt you, be wise - and wait.

Sickle may suggest something related to Pluto, maybe the Scorpio time, 8th month, in 8 months...Since you have 12.Owls, it may be a year.

But the final decision is coming, yes, as well as clearing the past.

I hope this helps and resonates.

Hi Wind,

Love this reading!!! Thank you!

I have placed feedback in situ above but still need to complete... it's mega late here and wish to give full credit for this astonishing reading.

Bless