readings for feedback

snowmoon

hi snowmoon, just sent you a pm regarding your question. Ok, I'll take a look into S. I assume he is a man and you are a woman? This is of romantic nature?

thank you

yes, he is a man, I'm woman. yes, romantic . he has been approach to me a long time, everyday.

thank-you.

wind

Hi everyone,
I will continue with the readings tomorrow.

Bonny

Hi Bonny,
here is the reading on you and C - I will use the spread mentioned above, C's attitude more specifically will be shown in the position 'others'.

1)Self 13.Child
2)Situation 34.Fish
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 35.Anchor
4)Past 18.Dog
5)Near Future 14.Fox
6)Others 15.Bear
7)Best course of action 12.Owls
8)Outcome 10.Sickle + 28.Man and 31.Sun

When shuffling and focusing, my question/attention was on how viable this path with C is, does it lead somewhere real between you two, that is, will he finally make a real move and be ready to offer something real to you.
The cards are very encouraging - even with that Sickle in the end which is actually a good card for this question. To clarify it, I opened two more, and they were Man and Sun, even more emphasizing the idea that C will become ready to clear the way, cut the cords with the past and make a fresh start. It is also true that until he does that, you two cannot evolve as a couple. But it looks he is getting ready to make the decision - Sickle, the 'cutting', in fact shows the decision, since de-cision, involves a cut.

As for the spread - we see you as Child, ready to embrace the new, open to life, also very clear and pure in your intentions, but on the other hand it can also reflect that side of you that would like to be guarded, protected, remain innocent...especially since Comes as a Bear. This shows a strong man who in fact wants to protect - and C's position is to be there, to hold strong and push through barriers. The point is that you should not too easily assume the role of a 'girl' - saying this because the Child card in fact shows a girl chasing butterflies. There is this 'girlish' energy present, that is, the innocence, the openness, but on the other hand also fragility and perhaps naivete. It is all possible - and since the situation card is Fish, it may be that this small girl wants to 'catch' a big fish - and at the same time, she needs to be careful not be eaten by the big fish :) What I am trying to say is that, as you know, C is a 'big animal', and you need to be aware, not naive, not a 'girl', but strong and also a match to him. On the other hand, he likes your fresh, open approach, you bring a clean slate to him,like you are an invitation to him to open a new chapter in his life and meet with a woman on a totally new basis. Still - he is a big Fish, hence position, even money, status, society (all represented by the Fish) do play a role here. This can perhaps sometimes make your roles not always equal in the sense of power - not that it really is so, but it may at times feel so.

The Anchor as the root of the problem kind of reinforces this idea - a strong society, set conditions, things grounded, secure, fixed...strong again. Interestingly, all these first three cards have number 3 in them - the possibility of growth, expansion, but they are all faced with challenges. So you, as this 'innocent, fresh girl' are surrounded by a lot of hard, anchored, fixed, strong energy - embodied in C and his conditions. This is like your story. So you represent this new start for him, but he represents someone stable, strong, powerful and established to you. And you need to find your way through it.

Then we have Dog for the past and Fox for the near future. C has remained faithful to you despite the circumstances (Dog), he is constantly there. In the image we see the Dog carrying a yellow rose, like offering it. The romance and feeling is all there, but at the same time, C is 'faithful' to his circumstance, his position, his life. The path forward for now is still tricky (Fox). More hiding, more insincerity, more sneaking around, trying to be smart...no clear resolution for now. He may not express his feelings openly yet and all may remain a puzzle for both of you. The image of the Fox here shows the fox carefully threading on her way between rocks. There are still rocks in your relationship and you will still play it cool and smart since the danger has not passed yet (there is a raven circling in the air, above the fox).

Thanks Wind. The experience I have every day is of this gorgeous man who physically responds as soon as I walk into the room and who gives away to me (while trying not to show it) his hearts messages of love. While this sounds like a love story that would be enviable for others, this has been so oppressed due to the circumstances that it has been like a surreal contest between the truth of the passions we have for each other against the struggle and toil and burden of dealing with the current circumstances. Neither of us meant to meet each other in any conscious way, we just discovered each other and have had to deal with these eyes and ravens and fox like mechanations ever since. It has strictly been hands off each other. But like C I have been loyal to him and those yellow roses are all prepped and ready for when the world moves on. I am so glad to see his faithfulness to me show up so vividly here. Thank you!! x

Advice for you are Owls. These are night birds - afraid to fly in light. So you need to keep things out of light for now, be wise (as Owls are), try to understand the situation, and keep your mind 'above'. As birds can fly above, high in the sky, your mind should see the bigger picture. Birds as 'mind' also show a lot of activity, also worries - so keep your mind at ease as much as possible, since for now, the situation will still remain unclear. Fox is a Neptune card, leaving the situation muddy, where you are lost in the forest and you need to survive...maintain the higher view and not allow any black thoughts or insecurities to haunt you. You are dealing here with a strong situation, with fixed and closed circumstances, so don't be a 'naive girl', but a wise owl.

Yes, I am dealing with a strong situation, and my ' fresh young girl' nature has got no idea of the dimensions and implications other than the perceptible noises and rustling I can see in this night. Like the owls, I am in a blurred time of it. But I am peaceful and I go within to the metaphysical to see in an extraordinary way, the light in the darkness. People like you Wind, help me there/here! Thank you!!

As outcome we have the Sickle - the cut will be made. This card brings harvest - but only after we have met Death. Card of Pluto and 8th house, a big transformation. The reading confirms your question that revolved around C and his attitude - he is the one who needs to make the cut, to become clear (Man + Sun). Yes, he is on the way to do it, but the path is not easy. The Sickle is number 10 - that is 1. It ends but also begins. It is a sudden move and removal of the old, also a sudden decision. In the light of positive cards here, it shows that C is getting there, to get rid of the old...he has been with you, faithful to you, and he wants to be there more, but the decision has to grow in him. In the meanwhile, you need to endure the circumstance, the stress, don't allow your thoughts to haunt you, be wise - and wait.

Yes. The sickle - this is the first time I have LOVED seeing it! Yes, I can endure and wait because I know how much pain the divorce can bring (went through it myself as a child) and want to help others especially C and these others to feel the wisdom in the cut, to whole heartedly release so new life can begin to grow fresh. It might be August - ? I have a feeling it is. (P.s he told me that)

Sickle may suggest something related to Pluto, maybe the Scorpio time, 8th month, in 8 months...Since you have 12.Owls, it may be a year.

But the final decision is coming, yes, as well as clearing the past.

I hope this helps and resonates.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Wind!

I added to complete the responses to your reading here.

Can't thank you enough,

B:)

wind

please tell me about my relationship regarding with person r and s(s is the person who admire me ).

because the person s,when other reader did reading for me awhile ago, all card shows major cards a lot.

thank-you

Hi snowmoon,
here is the reading regarding S:

1)Self 28.Gentleman
2)Situation 32.Moon
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 21.Mountain
4)Past 10.Sickle
5)Near Future 9.Bouquet
6)Others 34.Fish
7)Best course of action 23.Mice
8)Outcome 25.Ring

We have cards of blockage in the past, Mountain and Sickle, showing that the situation was not evolving easily or it has been developing very slowly. You are represented by the Gentleman, showing that you are a person who has her own personal goals, who can be quite successful even - Gentleman shows the 'male' energy, the ones that acts, goes towards goals, etc, so it seems that you have your mind set on certain things and you know how to accomplish them.

This Gentleman card can also reflect that your mind is set on establishing a romantic connection with this man (Moon as situation). The Moon also shows that the situation may be a bit mysterious and unclear, but also fully charged with emotions. It may be that a lot is happening on the level of intuition and feeling, but real movement between you and R has been slow, even blocked (Mountain and Sickle). It may be that there are some social or work obstacles between you two? Like you can only look at yourselves and admire yourselves from afar. And yes, this man certainly admires you, he indeed holds you in high esteem, which is confirmed by the Bouquet. The Bouquet may show that he will indeed show you his admiration but in a prudent, respectful approach. Even though you and this person may have distance, you know and feel there is something between you two...and you are right. But still, this man seems to be very much stuck in his life, not knowing how to move and make real steps (Mountain).

S is represented by the Fish card - he may be a man with a good position, very stable, possibly good at business...he seems an established man. Still, the situation for now develops slowly - we have Mice card as advice, showing proceeding step by step, and also, this card may show modesty, feeling like a 'little mouse', maybe scared or not able to move. So there is certainly admiration and connection between you and this person but also a lot of fear and uncertainty.

Ring in the end shows that you are going to proceed slowly towards a deeper connection - the Ring shows a rose offered, so it kind of reflects the Bouquet. This person will continue to give you tokens of his appreciation, even to court you, so all you need to do is to allow it and not be impatient. Don't feel small or afraid as well - appreciate his energy since he indeed fancies you. But you need to move through all these obstacles and allow things to progress slowly.

Does this make sense?

wind

Could I please sit I think this will be a perfect read for my situation right now and will be able to give you some detailed feedback!

I'd like you to look into me and L (male) he's a romantic interest and things was very good between us up until 5 days ago I over reacted with my words because of his actions and really hurt his feelings and now I've had no contact since then I've tried contacting him and I've text him an apology but I think maybe he's trying to teach me a lesson as I can't Imagine this is it between us, as we have a very strong connection and it was only last week he told me that he thinks he loves me

1)Self 7.Snake
2)Situation 12.Owls
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 28.Gentleman
4)Past 27.Letter
5)Near Future 29.Lady
6)Others 3.Ship
7)Best course of action 30.Lillies
8)Outcome 26.Journal

We you as 'Snake' - this shows your feeling about the situation, the 'sting' you feel, like you need to correct some 'poison' and heal the situation. Snake is not just about sneaking around, it is about healing and recovering, it is medicine as well as poison. With the Owls, we see that you are reflecting a lot about the situation, trying to see how to heal your connection (represented by two birds)...and with Letter in the recent past we see that you tried to reach out with a message.
Snake and Owls together shows that you are in a connection/relation that needs healing, and also that you need to have a bigger, wider picture of things, so that you don't get stuck in petty arguments or unnecessary worry. This card also simply shows that you had a misunderstanding in communication - also that in general you may need to heal and correct your ways in communication (Snake + Owls). This combo may literally show 'poisonous communication' or venom in words, so this seems to be what you need to deal with now.

As roots of the problem we have the Man, showing that in the past he may have represented a problem for you already, and since Snake is above him, you may have distrusted his actions before. However, further along, in the near future we have the Lady card which seems to reflect that you both need to work on things, each separately, since both of you have your own personal issues that come out in arguments or in your interaction. You both need to find a way to mend your approach and listen to each other. The lady card in the near future - and especially since Lilies are above - shows that for a while you need to be patient, allow things to develop, not push, but allow a slow growth.

Lilies as advice give a very dignified energy - they are sign of acting noble, maintain your dignity, be 'royal'. It is also a great card of healing, of moving on a higher level, becoming pure, elevated, living in harmony. It is a card that seeks peace. So the advice seems to be to quiet your mind, to cleanse the poison and not act on past hurts or based on past deeds that this man perhaps made (Man as roots). It is time to move beyond that, past that, on a higher level, into a new harmony. This is indeed a healing that you need to do for yourself - since Lady for now seems to be on her own. Ship for his position shows that indeed now he took some distance and he 'left', but not for good. It is good this way, since you both need space, each on your own to heal and see the situation clearly.

Journal in the end shows that nothing has concluded...all still remains there between you two, but indeed, a lesson needs to be learnt. Book carries memories, the past, all that happened, so nothing is gone...but indeed you both need to first learn and digest all that has happened. Journal are the records...so everything is still there, recorded, and it seems that now you both need time and space to go over these records and see what you can take from them and use now. So don't be too disturbed if he needs time to cool off and reflect - you use it as well, also to go over the past, over the records, and clean them. So that you can then both start on a new level, with a record 'clean'. But for this, first the poison of the past needs to be healed. You just do it on your own end, and he will follow as well. But indeed, for your relationship to succeed, healing, cleansing of the past, starting with a clean slate is a must, otherwise you will just go into the same circle again.

I hope this resonates.

wind

could i sit please?
i would like to know why isnt progressing anything with T?

1)Self 33.Key
2)Situation 5.Tree
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 25.Ring
4)Past 14.Fox
5)Near Future 6.Clouds
6)Others 23.Mice
7)Best course of action 9. Bouquet
8)Outcome 27.Letter

We see you as Key - it seems like you are looking for a 'key' to open the doors of your life, not just personal or love life, but to open doors into new possibilities in general. But things take their time and the growth may be so slow that at times it seems like nothing is moving (Tree).

On the other side, Key + Tree shows that this connection with T is very important - one might even say 'karmic'. Whether it is karmic or not, it is still very important for you as you may feel like it could open these doors of life for you, like you could grow and develop and advance in many areas in your life through this person and connection with him. However, Ring in the roots shows that you just cannot enter into a proper relationship and all that happens is that you thread carefully and slowly around each other (Fox), or only connect through work.

We have Mice for the position of T - he is most certainly prudent, slow, and really taking no or just very small steps. Since Fox is below the Mice, this may reflect his dedication to work or his business and this seems to be the frame he wants to operate in your relationship. For now the situation still remains 'cloudy', as the Cloud card shows in the near future, so things may be very much in the fog. All you can do is to maintain your own happiness, to mature into a lady and preserve your dignity (Bouquet). This card shows that you should value yourself, be aware of your qualities, see yourself as a 'gift' - regardless of the small steps he is making. There will be more contact and communication between you two (Letter), so nothing is final yet, but you for sure need to connect more and get to know each other more.

As for your question - 'why things are not progressing': I would say this is about you learning about your own value (Bouquet). Key shows that you may perceive this person or connection as 'destined', but you are your own destiny, and no one else can replace that. Be a lady and don't undervalue yourself. Maybe you see him as someone big and important, but in fact, he is just a small mouse :) Ok, joke aside, the point seems to be that don't assign qualities to him that in fact you need to develop and appreciate in yourself.

I hope this resonates.

Aries2014

1)Self 7.Snake
2)Situation 12.Owls
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 28.Gentleman
4)Past 27.Letter
5)Near Future 29.Lady
6)Others 3.Ship
7)Best course of action 30.Lillies
8)Outcome 26.Journal

We you as 'Snake' - this shows your feeling about the situation, the 'sting' you feel, like you need to correct some 'poison' and heal the situation. Snake is not just about sneaking around, it is about healing and recovering, it is medicine as well as poison. With the Owls, we see that you are reflecting a lot about the situation, trying to see how to heal your connection (represented by two birds)...and with Letter in the recent past we see that you tried to reach out with a message.
Snake and Owls together shows that you are in a connection/relation that needs healing, and also that you need to have a bigger, wider picture of things, so that you don't get stuck in petty arguments or unnecessary worry. This card also simply shows that you had a misunderstanding in communication - also that in general you may need to heal and correct your ways in communication (Snake + Owls). This combo may literally show 'poisonous communication' or venom in words, so this seems to be what you need to deal with now.

As roots of the problem we have the Man, showing that in the past he may have represented a problem for you already, and since Snake is above him, you may have distrusted his actions before. However, further along, in the near future we have the Lady card which seems to reflect that you both need to work on things, each separately, since both of you have your own personal issues that come out in arguments or in your interaction. You both need to find a way to mend your approach and listen to each other. The lady card in the near future - and especially since Lilies are above - shows that for a while you need to be patient, allow things to develop, not push, but allow a slow growth.

Lilies as advice give a very dignified energy - they are sign of acting noble, maintain your dignity, be 'royal'. It is also a great card of healing, of moving on a higher level, becoming pure, elevated, living in harmony. It is a card that seeks peace. So the advice seems to be to quiet your mind, to cleanse the poison and not act on past hurts or based on past deeds that this man perhaps made (Man as roots). It is time to move beyond that, past that, on a higher level, into a new harmony. This is indeed a healing that you need to do for yourself - since Lady for now seems to be on her own. Ship for his position shows that indeed now he took some distance and he 'left', but not for good. It is good this way, since you both need space, each on your own to heal and see the situation clearly.

Journal in the end shows that nothing has concluded...all still remains there between you two, but indeed, a lesson needs to be learnt. Book carries memories, the past, all that happened, so nothing is gone...but indeed you both need to first learn and digest all that has happened. Journal are the records...so everything is still there, recorded, and it seems that now you both need time and space to go over these records and see what you can take from them and use now. So don't be too disturbed if he needs time to cool off and reflect - you use it as well, also to go over the past, over the records, and clean them. So that you can then both start on a new level, with a record 'clean'. But for this, first the poison of the past needs to be healed. You just do it on your own end, and he will follow as well. But indeed, for your relationship to succeed, healing, cleansing of the past, starting with a clean slate is a must, otherwise you will just go into the same circle again.

I hope this resonates.

Omg Wind you are an expert at this! You have got this spot on word for word everything relates

I'm coming back to leave some feedback in nxt couple hours when I've settled my lil boy

wind

hey wind, great to see you. Hope you are well, my lovely.

I'd love to sit!

If you are happy to accept me here, please could you tell me what the score is between me and K now?

(We still have distance, I just spent 3 weeks travelling in India and I have a feeling now he is away somewhere. I want us to catch up but it seems impossible.)

Hello!:) Nice to see you in my thread!
I am great, I hope you are too!

Let's see about you and K:

1)Self 1.Rider
2)Situation 24.Locket
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. 3.Ship
4)Past 29.Lady
5)Near Future 13.Child
6)Others 17.Stork
7)Best course of action 34.Fish
8)Outcome 5.Tree

We see that now you are eager to reconnect and your would like K to 'ride back to you' :) Rider in the Self position is very agile and ready to set off to a new start - new start in love, as we see from the Locket (Heart) as situation. This Heart also shows that there is attraction between you two, romantic feelings, despite the distance that you keep having (Ship). The issue is how to surmount this distance and come closer and we see you patient and waiting in the past, holding your position (Lady). So it is clear that there is love between you two but you just keep being apart, each on your own shore.

Child in the near future shows that you will reconnect and have a fresh start, it may be sudden, unpredictable, and perhaps just a small gesture, but it is a start. Also we see K as Stork, showing movement from him, a new spring. This is a card of a new birth, of a positive changes, and also returning of an old love...so he is for sure wanting to come back.

In the end we have the Tree card - showing a very slow growth and also healing. The advice for you is Fish, suggesting to you to just follow your own path of success and be confident. You should feel good about yourself, as a 'fish in the water', surrounded by abundance, by the flow, trusting destiny...Fish says that the ocean will eventually provide and give, you just need to go with the flow and trust. Things will develop between you and K in their own time, when destiny 'says so', when the ocean is ready to make it happen, when nature is ripe (Tree). So all you need to do is to surrender and trust.

I hope this helps and resonates.

wind

Hello wind! I'd like to sit, if you will have me :)

Could you please look deeper into my situation with N (male, my ex/romantic interest)? We have not communicated at all in the past 3 weeks after we had a discussion/argument. I don't know where we are headed now, what he's thinking, or if he even wants to keep our contact.. Where does he stand with me?

1)Self 29.Lady
2)Situation 23.Mice
4)Past 20.Garden
5)Near Future 28.Gentleman
6)Others 14.Fox
7)Best course of action 28.Gentleman
8)Outcome 2.Clover

This Lenormand deck has two Ladies and two Gentlemen, hence the Gentleman card comes up two times. It is clear already from this that N has to make the right move in the situation, it depends a lot on him, so just be patient some more and let him work through his inner struggle. Clover in the end certainly shows that you will have a second chance with him.

We see you as Lady, surrounded by Mice - reflecting your stress or worry about the situation and also you perhaps feeling like there is not much you can do, only small steps are possible. It seems the situation has been hard in you and has made you go in circles, like it is eating you away...and this distance between you two is not helping.

Ship as the root of the problem may reflect that you two have distance now but also that is is not always easy to meet. Is there perhaps physical distance between you two? Garden in the past reflects a meeting or reconnecting, maybe some times spent together where you felt like all is well again...Garden also reflects abundance and things growing and also new contacts, so perhaps you reconnected after a time of separation? Garden shows that things are still there, still growing - but N has to find his own path through it (Fox above the Garden).
Fox for his position shows him as a solitary...like a lone wolf. Perhaps also dedicated to his work, but mainly as someone who survives on his own. He is for certain aware of this lush abundant possibility with you (Garden), but at the same time, he flees...he goes in his own ways, finds his paths, wants to be independent...and all this causes stress and pain, preventing this ship to finally find its proper port. He seems to be a person who does not to really find his proper footing, like he needs to be on his own way all the time - coming back just to plant some new seeds, enjoy the abundance but then disappear again into the forest. In this way he constantly takes away some pieces of you.

We have two cards of Man coming up - reflecting that he needs to become a 'man' for real, not just a fox who flees and roams about...he is growing, becoming more mature and more responsible, but he will do it in his own time and in his own way. In the images of the cards, the Lady is looking away from these two men - so for now it is best to turn away and let him work through his issues and decide which garden he is ready to water. He needs to come to this decision, and he will. Clover as number 2 gives you a new chance, so he is definitely not ready to let you go, but slowly your relationship needs to become more stable, he needs to become more mature. Only time can do that.

I opened two more cards for the outcome: Mountain and Stars
There is future for you two, but it will take a while...he needs to overcome this circle of coming and going, of his so called 'independence' that he wants to preserve, and make some real steps. He will, but it is like moving a mountain...patience is needed, and time.

think

Hello!:) Nice to see you in my thread!
I am great, I hope you are too!

Let's see about you and K:

1)Self 1.Rider
2)Situation 24.Locket
4)Past 29.Lady
5)Near Future 13.Child
6)Others 17.Stork
7)Best course of action 34.Fish
8)Outcome 5.Tree

We see that now you are eager to reconnect and your would like K to 'ride back to you' :) Rider in the Self position is very agile and ready to set off to a new start - new start in love, as we see from the Locket (Heart) as situation. This Heart also shows that there is attraction between you two, romantic feelings, despite the distance that you keep having (Ship). The issue is how to surmount this distance and come closer and we see you patient and waiting in the past, holding your position (Lady). So it is clear that there is love between you two but you just keep being apart, each on your own shore.

Child in the near future shows that you will reconnect and have a fresh start, it may be sudden, unpredictable, and perhaps just a small gesture, but it is a start. Also we see K as Stork, showing movement from him, a new spring. This is a card of a new birth, of a positive changes, and also returning of an old love...so he is for sure wanting to come back.

In the end we have the Tree card - showing a very slow growth and also healing. The advice for you is Fish, suggesting to you to just follow your own path of success and be confident. You should feel good about yourself, as a 'fish in the water', surrounded by abundance, by the flow, trusting destiny...Fish says that the ocean will eventually provide and give, you just need to go with the flow and trust. Things will develop between you and K in their own time, when destiny 'says so', when the ocean is ready to make it happen, when nature is ripe (Tree). So all you need to do is to surrender and trust.

Thank you so much wind. I truly love your readings. I promised myself a couple of months back I'd not ask about this situation for a while but I love Lenormand and also your readings, so couldn't resist.

This all makes sense. We have not spoken in six months now and part of me worries he has forgotten me altogether but I know I have far from forgotten him so I'm trying to relax - just because he hasn't "ridden" back doesn't mean that, I haven't reached out to him either.

He actually said to me, this was 2.5 years ago now, "where is our love meant to go? it won't go anywhere" and I feel in my heart this is the case. There is no one else like him and I know really I am that special to him too. So this reading gives me a lot of hope.

But I do need to just move on with my life, be happier with myself, and I am doing that. I have many friends that I share things with, I'm busy with my masters and preparing for the future. I don't need to run to him, in a way that is quite disheartening since once we were so close, but I know it's better to build upon a relationship where we each have our own individuality and grow and learn our own stuff.

So I get it, the waiting. It's not that pleasant though, it stings to be ghosted, and I'm not really an impatient person but I do want stability in my life and he is a very volatile and unpredictable energy.

The suddenness of the child makes sense. That is how it would be with him, and even together, we are very intense at times. I wonder if we still might bump into one another in the university and that might start things. I hope so, but at the same time I'm happy here on my shore, just figuring stuff out and keeping to myself.

I believe in the Tree and Fish here. I know that was happened already with us, so I do trust it can happen again.

Thank you for yet another powerful and well put reading :heart: